There is always an option to receive payments in common fiat currencies. You can get payouts in any currency of your choice, and customers can also pay you using the currency of their choice – however, payments made in STQ or cryptocurrency will be more lucrative.
Articles in this section
- How manufactures will keep the bookkeeping because of possible large errors out of the difference in rates and the blocking of funds for the delivery time associated with the currency conversion, both from the buyer and the seller?
- Cryptocurrency rates changes so much that it is impossible to calculate the price in cryptocurrency. How will prices be fixed on your site?
- In your whitepaper you talk about low commission in compare with other marketplaces. What is your commission at the moment?
- What are smart reviews? What exactly so smart about them?
- Will your platform use blockchain?
- What's your advantages over competitors>
- What's Storiqa's advantage?
- What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans?
- In order to sell or buy a product via Storiqa marketplace it is needed to make several transactions on the network. Who pays the commission and what amount? Will it increase the price of good?
- I am a seller. How do I get payouts in cryptocurrency and what do I do with it afterwards? How can I use it to pay my suppliers and workers?