You make the payment through your wallet. At bookbuilding platform you just receive your personal proxy address for payment. So after payment you could track it with the usual blockchain explorers. E.g. for ethereum - etherscan.
Articles in this section
- Storiqa Platform MVP Beta Version: an Airdrop Guide
- How can I pass KYC? (Bounty)
- Can't see STQs in my wallet
- Can I have a refund?
- Will you use KYC?
- Can I pay a deposit less than $50?
- Deposit addresses
- I have not spent all the funds to purchase STQ, can I withdraw the rest into my wallet?
- How to track the success of our transactions?
- Can you trace ip to provide information which country is participating in the Token sale most over?