Address for payment is a unique proxy address for each user.
Articles in this section
- I have made a transaction, but I can't see the STQs in my wallet.
- Can I refund my funds after the transaction?
- How to add STQ using myetherwallet.com
- How can I pass KYC? (Bounty)
- How to pass KYC procedure
- Can I pay a deposit less than $50?
- Whether the addresses for payment generated are unique for each payment or a general address everyone can use?
- How to calculate a fee in ETH?
- Last chance bonus for "cryptokitties" attacked Ethereum-transactions
- How to purchase STQ tokens