In order for us to be able to provide you with pleasant and effective communication with Storiqa Support Team,
we would like to remind you about simple rules:
- Before sending your question to us, you can make a search for an answer in our F.A.Q., it is highly possible that the reply is already there. :)
- If there is no reply to your question in our F.A.Q., you can write to our support team in Storiqa telegram chat. Please be informed that if you write directly to an admin, avoiding to write in the chat, that will extend the period of your message consideration. First of all our support staff answers the questions given in the chat. If you send your message there, you will receive an answer from the admins who are at their shifts at the moment, and it will be done in shorter period. And if you write to any admin directly, it may be possible that this person is not at work now, so the time of replying your answer can be extended significantly.
- If you have any technical issues, you should create a ticket in Zendesk. Please describe your problem in as much details as possible.
- Please be bound by the rules of civilized communication: all requests that contain obscene language, threats and insultings will not be reviewed by Storiqa support staff — both in Zendesk and telegram chat. Please be informed that systematic violation of these simple rules will cause your account to be banned, and your e-mail or username will be added to the black list that may affect your work with Storiqa platform in future.
There are things that are forbidden in our telegram chat as well:
- Chat members abuse, swear words, trolling, threatening
- Third-party projects discussing and advertising — both direct and hidden
- Spam, a lot of text written in CAPS, excessive usage of stickers, images, GIFs
- Questions like "when exchange?", "when moon?", "when lambo?" etc. will be considered as spam as well
- Posting any links, videos or voice messages
- Undermining Storiqa team authority, giving unreliable facts about the project
- Appealing for unlawful actions (including pump and dump mechanics)
Always check the username of the admin before having a private chat.
DO NOT reply to scammers and don’t send them any currency! Storiqa Support Team will NEVER ask you to make new deposits or pay any fees.