Q.: I don't understand how to send my tokens to another address using MetaMask! What should I do?
A.: It is not possible to send tokens directly from MetaMask, you should use MyEtherWallet for that. Please follow this guide in order to send you tokens to another address.
As STQ is based on ETH ERC20, the transaction fee is also evaluated in GAS (ethereum). It means you have to keep some ETH in your wallet to carry out a transaction successfully.
First, you should enter MyEtherWallet. Then choose "Send Ether & Tokens" tab.
Here you will find the ways to log in to MEW. You should choose the option "MetaMask/Mist".
Once you choose this option, click "Connect to MetaMask".
Please make sure you logged in your MetaMask wallet in order to be able to connect it with MEW!
Now you should input the following data:
1. An address of a wallet where you are going to send your tokens to
2. Amount of tokens you are going to send there (if you want to send the entire tokens balance, click the proper button below this field). Also make sure you have chosen STQ to be sent (the right side of the field). If you do not see your tokens balance and it is not available to choose STQ for sending, please make sure that you have added STQ as custom token
3. Indicate Gas limit. We recommend you to use 200000 Gas Limit for sending tokens. All Gas that will not be used for the transaction, will be returned to you
4. Indicate Gas price (Gwei). You will find this option on the upper right side of the screen. We recommend you to use 41 Gwei for sending tokens, but the price may be higher when ETH network is overloaded
5. As all the data is indicated, click "Generate Transaction" button
You will see an extra information after that below. Click "Send transaction" button.
A new window will be opened, here you will see al the information about the forthcoming transaction. Make sure that everything is correct and click the proper button you will find below the window.
After that another window will be opened - this time it is MetaMask. You can change here Gas limit and Gas price, if necessary. Once everything is fine, click "Submit" button.
Great! Your transaction is generated now! You will see the wollowing in MEW page. By clicking on "Check TX Status" you can check the status of your transaction.