Step 1. Authorize on Storiqa platform (see How to enter/leave my account?)
If you do not have an account, you have to register on the platform (see How to register on Storiqa?)
Step 2. After signing in, you will see the main page.
To create a store, click “Sell on Storiqa” button you will find in the top right corner.
Step 3. After clicking “Sell on Storiqa” you will be redirected to the page with the description of stores work on the platform.
You can also find this page by following this link.
Click “Start selling” button.
Step 4. After clicking “Start selling” you will be redirected to “Name your store” page.
Here the main information about your future store must be indicated
- In the “Store Name” field you should enter the name of your future store.
- Please enter the correct name in order to successfully pass further verification that will be carried out by the platform administration.
- The “Web Address” field is for indication your store web address on Storiqa platform. It is possible to enter your shop directly if you have its web address.
- This field must be filled only with numbers and Latin characters.
- Please make sure that you have a unique web address on our platform. If you have a unique one, you will see the word “Vacant”
- In the “Short Description” field you must indicate a short information about your future store.
Once all the fields necessary are filled, click “Next step” button.
Step 5. After using “Next step” button you will be forwarded to “Set up store” page.
Here you indicate your store physical address
- indicate the main language of your store description, it must be chosen from the list in the “Main Language” field.
- Choose your store country using the popup list in the “Country” field.
- Enter you store physical address in “Address” field
- While entering the address, you can always choose an appropriate one from popup list – in this case, the system will fill all the fields automatically
After filling all the fields necessary, click “Next Step” button.
Step 6. After using “Next step” button you will be forwarded to “Fill your store with goods” page.
Here you will create your first item to sell in your store. Click “Add first product”.
Now you are redirected to the page with creating goods special for – here you must indicate the information about the item you are going to sell.
We recommend you to provide as many details as possible for your future buyers convenience.
- Enter the name of a product in the “Product name” field – it will be possible to make a search on the platform to find this item
- Enter a brief information about the item in the “Short description” field
- Upload a photo of the item using “Product main photo” option – it will be visible for your buyers on the first item review
- Upload other photos of the item using the “Product photo gallery” option – it will be visible for your buyers on more detailed item review
- Choose the item category using the “Category” filled according to Storiqa platform requirements
- Indicate the item price in the “Price” field
- Indicate the currency which the item will be sold for in the “Currency” field
- Enter your unique vendor code in the “Vendor code” field
- Enter the amount of cashback in the “Cashback” field – this will be the percentage of the item price that will be sent back to a buyer after item purchase
- Indicate the stock count you have in the “Quantity” field
- Indicate any extra info about the item in the “Properties” field
Click “Save” once everything is finished.
Step 7. After clicking “Save” button you will be redirected to your store main menu.
Now you are at the final stage of creating your own store! You have created an item to sell, and now you need to publish everything – just use “Publish my store” button.
After clicking it, you will see a popup message with the warning. Confirm your publishing by clicking “Publish my store” button.
Step 8. After using “Publish my store” button you will be forwarded to your store managing page.
Step 9. Congratulations! You have created your store successfully.
Please note that you will not be able to sell your goods while their description has the “Draft” status.
As soon as our platform administration approves that all the info indicated by you is correct, your goods and store will be finally published, so please wait.