Step 1. Authorize on Storiqa platform (see the article How to enter/leave my account?)
If you do not have an account, you have to register on the platform (see the article How to register on Storiqa platform?)
Step 2. After signing in, you will see the main page.
To add an item, you should enter the “My shop” section you will find in the top right corner. If you do not have a created store yet, please create it (see How to create a store?)
Step 3. After clicking “My shop” there will be opened your store personal administrator account page.
By default, there will be opened the “Settings” section. You should go to the “Goods” section to manage your goods.
Step 4. After clicking “Goods” you will be forwarded to the section of managing your goods.
To add a new item, click “Add item” button.
Step 5. After clicking “Add item”, you will be redirected to the section of filling the information about your good.
Here you should indicate the information about the item for selling, we recommend you to provide as many details as possible for your future buyers convenience.
- Enter the name of the item in the “Product name” field - it will be possible to make a search on the platform to find this item
- Enter the heading of the item in the “SEO title” field - for making a search via any search engine to find this item
- Enter the description of the item in the “SEO description” field - enter key words for searching via search engines to find this item
- Give a brief description of the item in the “Short description” field
- Give a fully detailed description of the item in the “Long description” field
- Indicate the currency which the item will be sold for in the “Currency” field
- Choose the item category using the “Category” filled according to Storiqa platform requirements
- Enter your unique vendor code in the “Vendor code” field
- Indicate the item price in the “Price” field
- Enter the amount of cashback in the “Cashback” field – this will be the percentage of the item price that will be sent back to a buyer after item purchase
- Enter the percentage of the item discount in the “Discount” field
- Upload a photo of the item using “Product main photo” option – it will be visible for your buyers on the first item review
- Upload other photos of the item using the “Product photo gallery” option – it will be visible for your buyers on more detailed item review
- Indicate the stock count you have in the “Quantity” field
- Indicate any extra info about the item in the “Properties” field
- Indicate the percentage of the item discount in the “Available for pre-order” field
- Indicate the percentage of the item discount in the “Local shipping” field
Click “Save” once everything is finished.